If my blog does not meet your standards, then LOWER YOUR STANDARDS. Who the hell do you think you are, anyway?

Monday, October 19, 2009

It's that Time of Year Again


There will be more on this soon..
Here's an interesting Memo from the school board. That Sam Lopez is at it again. Does the City have the funds for this?





All Principals

Brevard Public Schools

Under the guidance of Cyndi Van Meter, the participation of Brevard County Public Schools students continued to make the Puerto Rican Parade a success. On Sunday, November 8, 2009, the 13th Annual Puerto Rican Parade needs to be the best it has ever been.

We request that all Elementary School Principals respond to Ana Diaz, Turner Elementary School, and all Secondary School Principals respond to John Tuttle, Heritage High School.

Please assist us with the following:

Email the name of your designated point of contact by October 2, 2009.
Have the contact complete the attached participation form and return by email or fax by October 6, 2009.
Inform your contact of the upcoming information meeting scheduled at Turner Elementary Media Center on October 6, 2009, at 4:30 p.m.


School groups may choose to march in the parade and also your group may perform on stage after the parade. Your school is also encouraged to enter a float as there will be a variety of awards presented. Alcoholic beverages will not be served at this event.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us either by phone or email.

Sincerely,



Ana Diaz, Principal John Tuttle, Principal

Turner Elementary Heritage High School

Diaz.Ana@Brevardschools.org Tuttle.John@Brevardschools.org



cc: Dr. Brian Binggeli, Superintendent
Mr. Lee Berry, Deputy Superintendent
Ms. Christine Davis, District Communications
Ms. Cyndi Van Meter, Area I Superintendent
Ms. Sandra Demmon, Area III Superintendent
Dr. Ronald Bobay, Area IV Superintendent
Mr. Sam Lopez, UTB President

5 comments:

  1. this doesn't surprise you does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hatian, Puerto-Rican, Italian parades..... 3 years here, 2 since I bought my home and still bad roads besides Filippo. WTF are my taxes going? oh wait...parades... now I want a CUBAN parade(I'm a cuban, although another "redneck" to the average eye) too my dear PB residents, I mean I pay taxes too and no parades for me... hey, I even save your lives at the hospital after 6 years of university =( but I'll be happy with my roads fixed at least. oh and for the record... home value dropped 50k in value since I bought... so I'm a permanent resident now yay :D! I still at least want my road leading to filippo fixed... so many potholes it feels like I'm in one of those californian mexican lowrider.

    Fine print: No disrespect was intended with the word of "redneck" I actually mean the look not the meaning. Also by the time you read this my home droped another 50k in value and 2 more potholes poped up in my front road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. once again those filthy basturds from that shit hole island get a parade! What a load of port o rican shit! I say we white people protest this parade and stick sam the shame on a stick then cook his filthy ass over open coals. sam the sham makes threats of sueing the city. Do it sam bring your pa raza lawyers ans sue this town you turned into a shit hole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You people are so stupid then let’s stop the Saint Patrick’s Day parade. Because that's white. You all just love to hate and yes he does look at color. I have worked with so called Nick. And for everyone bringing his daughter and her husband into this I think it is so true he is in deed a damn hypnotic. Lets all tell his daughter he hates Latinos which means her husband and they shouldn't be together anymore because of the different race. But you love the Rican asses around here should we name names. You are a hater for every race you damn republican blow me hard. love a co worker you use to work with .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey douchebag Leazott.....its spelled hypocrite...not hypnotic....which is the trance you must be under since you believe the Ford Pinto got 50mpg and UFO's are real!

    ReplyDelete